Re: Help on TCP interception tool

Try EchoMirage - From bindshell:
http://www.bindshell.net/tools/echomirage

On Thursday, December 9, 2010, Vedantam Sekhar <vedantamsekhar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am looking for a tool that sits between my client programm&amp;the s=
erver, gives the ability to manipulate the TCP packets before it goes out o=
f the wire. Is there any such tool available?

Thanks for the help...

Sekhar

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org