A L0phCrack Alternative

Hello All,

I recently used a trial version of L0phtCrack to perform a password audit of the user accounts in my company's active directory. It worked great, revealing all the weak passwords that users had. The only problem is that it's a trial version, and the full versions are just so expensive

Does anyone know about an open source/free alternative that works ok, even if not as good as L0phtcrack. I'll truly appreciate any tips on this.

Thanx

Femi M.

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

  • RE: A L0phCrack Alternative
    ... LCP is a free tool very similar to L0phtcrack. ... Information Assurance Certification Review ... IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require ... a full practical examination in order to become certified. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: A L0phCrack Alternative
    ... I recently used a trial version of L0phtCrack to perform a password ... Information Assurance Certification Review ... IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require ... a full practical examination in order to become certified. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: A L0phCrack Alternative
    ... Does anyone know about an open source/free alternative that works ok, even if not as good as L0phtcrack. ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ... Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. ...
    (Pen-Test)