A L0phCrack Alternative

Hello All,

I recently used a trial version of L0phtCrack to perform a password audit of the user accounts in my company's active directory. It worked great, revealing all the weak passwords that users had. The only problem is that it's a trial version, and the full versions are just so expensive

Does anyone know about an open source/free alternative that works ok, even if not as good as L0phtcrack. I'll truly appreciate any tips on this.

Thanx

Femi M.