oracle database scanner

Hello,

I'm looking for a scanner that can do remote connection to an Oracle
listener or the operating server running the database and pull as much
information about the Oracle patch level as possible. Ideally it'd be
command line or have an API. It doesn't have to be free.

I appreciate any suggestions.

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

  • RE: oracle database scanner
    ... You could check out AuditPro - which is a commercial database and operating ... It works with Oracle, Sun Solaris, Linux, HP-UX, Windows (all ... Subject: oracle database scanner ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • link to Oracle 9i
    ... I need to create a link to an Oracle 9i database. ... execute a procedure and pull back some data from the ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.odbc)
  • Re: High Volume Inserts
    ... > The intent of the application is to pull messages from the queue, ... and insert to the database. ... > minute and insert to the Oracle 9i db at a rate of 16,000 inserts/sec. ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.server)
  • High Volume Inserts
    ... The intent of the application is to pull messages from the queue, ... and insert to the database. ... minute and insert to the Oracle 9i db at a rate of 16,000 inserts/sec. ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.server)
  • Oracle 10g binary_float format
    ... I have a table in an Oracle 10g database using the type binary_float. ... I can insert values into without any problems; however when I try to pull a value out I get garbage. ... I'd like native support though, ...
    (perl.dbi.users)