An overview of the RWSP

Good day list. Figured I'd do a write up of the RWSP (Real World
Security Professional) certification which I found to be one of the most
challenging penetration testing certifications right now. I say this
from my experience taking other certifications in the arena. The review
is based on the two day class and I hope it answers any questions
someone may have on this certification. To be quite candid about it, its
probably the one cert that makes most sense in the field right now based
on the structure and delivery. I can say, its the only cert I'd actually
want to take over and over.

http://www.infiltrated.net/rwspreview.html

--

J. Oquendo

"It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to
ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things
differently." - Warren Buffett

227C 5D35 7DCB 0893 95AA 4771 1DCE 1FD1 5CCD 6B5E
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x5CCD6B5E