An overview of the RWSP

Good day list. Figured I'd do a write up of the RWSP (Real World
Security Professional) certification which I found to be one of the most
challenging penetration testing certifications right now. I say this
from my experience taking other certifications in the arena. The review
is based on the two day class and I hope it answers any questions
someone may have on this certification. To be quite candid about it, its
probably the one cert that makes most sense in the field right now based
on the structure and delivery. I can say, its the only cert I'd actually
want to take over and over.

http://www.infiltrated.net/rwspreview.html

--

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
J. Oquendo

"It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to
ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things
differently." - Warren Buffett

227C 5D35 7DCB 0893 95AA 4771 1DCE 1FD1 5CCD 6B5E
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x5CCD6B5E

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

  • RE: CISSP Question
    ... Plus, more interestingly enough, SANS is an alias for another corporation called Escal Institute of Advanced Technologies, INC. ... can actually have the chance to obtain the certification without any ... The baseline that I'm talking about is the level of a cert-holder's knowledge of the field being tested, not the ratio of potential to actual cert holders. ... that's pretty much how I'd regard the CBK review. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Value of certifications
    ... Many other certification organizations in ... many other fields have officers with an education background. ... I personally like a college degree over a cert. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: CISSP Question
    ... certification without any adverse financial hardships, ... cert holders. ... The CISSP test is not a test of experience, or even of skill, IMHO. ... that's pretty much how I'd regard the CBK review. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: value of certification
    ... >Round and Round we go.... ... hee, hee! ... reassured that a microsoft certification holder has truly earn the ... >as the cert helps them to maintain their status. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: CISSP-ISSMP
    ... But being good should be able to get you a cert provided that what the cert tests is valid for application in the industry. ... With this certification, ISECOM has shown itself to be a lot different- with tests based on applied ability and resourcefulness rather than just knowledge alone. ... both the Professional Security Tester and Professional Security Analyst ... You have an option to go with a managed service or an enterprise software. ...
    (Pen-Test)