Re: WiFi network attacks

Thank you for your help. I think the information you gave me could help =)

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 9:40 PM, <sweetabsolution@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Take a look at this poster from SANS.  It does a great of enumerating attacks.

http://www.sans.org/whatworks/20-critical-controls-poster-062010.pdf

Brian
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Mauro Silva <mauro.a.silva@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 23:24:48
To: <pen-test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: WiFi network attacks

Hi guys, I've been a subscriber of this list for some time, and this
year I'm having a course in my university about security. In this
course I'm supposed to make a project (like an application or
something) about the subject. My initial idea was to build an
application to automatically implement some attacks on WiFi so that we
can test things like Fake DeAuth, Fake AP's, and things like that. The
reason I am writing here is to try to get some help enumerating
attacks I could implement in such application.

Thank you for your time in advance, and I'm sorry if this is not the
best place to ask this question.

Hope you reply... Cheers,
Mauro Silva

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

  • WiFi network attacks
    ... can test things like Fake DeAuth, Fake AP's, and things like that. ... attacks I could implement in such application. ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ... Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: WAF Testing..suggestions??
    ... You can also try Http Parameter Pollution attacks ... MSc in Computer Systems Security ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ... Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Info about attack trees
    ... For my master thesis I decided to study the usage of this formalism in order to reppresent attacks to a web applications. ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ... Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: WiFi network attacks
    ... It does a great of enumerating attacks. ... Subject: WiFi network attacks ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ...
    (Pen-Test)