Re: Smart-phone for pentester

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

  • Re: Ping Larry
    ... and a 12 volt power supply. ... already know how I feel about his WiFi setup which I use now). ... from the Nav to a shelf, switching from HDI to VGA (nav station has ... picking up the VGA cord from under when we raise the shelf from a seat ...
    (rec.boats.cruising)
  • Re: 17 yr old jailed after holiday flirt in Turkey
    ... interfered with the wifi. ... Had I not been listening to internet radio, ... Doing something daft like running the power cables twisted together or, ... That's why your computer and electronic equipment has the ...
    (rec.travel.europe)
  • Re: OT: E-Reader, Tablet PC, or Netbook? (was Re: e-reader: Kindle)
    ... Android is useless on a netbook, so I think what I want is a netbook ... Separate hard button key board. ... The WiFi works at any ... Small touch screens with virtual key boards. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: using a microwave tester to measuer WiFi EIRP
    ... But If you have a known working Wifi AP with a high end ... reputation like Cisco Airnet model 2400 for instance. ... Take an EMF meter like the one on Ghost Hunters TV show, ... power, but also affected by the antenna. ...
    (rec.radio.amateur.antenna)
  • networking & wifi disabled/fails after close laptop & system hang. (K)Ubuntu 10.4 [jor]
    ... networking & wifi disabled/fails after close laptop & system han ... Close laptop (Power management system?) locks up, ... it sees it (eth0) but fails to start ...
    (Ubuntu)