From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Gleb Paharenko
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2010 4:29 PM
To: pen-test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Smart-phone for pentester

Hi!

Could you advice a modern smart-phone suitable for pen-tester (wardriving,
nmap, metasploit, password crackers, full disk encryption, etc.).
I'm looking to nokia n900, but it is a bit old. Nor iphone 4 or android
seems suitable :-(

--
Best regards.
Gleb Pakharenko.

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually
do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full
practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org