Intro to Using the OSSTMM 3

I saw a good article on OSSTMM 3 was written and posted to infosec island. It's a different viewpoint then my own which is probably refreshing for most of you ;) This is from a security tester / consultant / business owner who began using it recently.

Pete Herzog - Managing Director - pete@xxxxxxxxxx
ISECOM - Institute for Security and Open Methodologies - -

This list is sponsored by: Information Assurance Certification Review Board

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.