Intro to Using the OSSTMM 3

Hi,

I saw a good article on OSSTMM 3 was written and posted to infosec island. It's a different viewpoint then my own which is probably refreshing for most of you ;) This is from a security tester / consultant / business owner who began using it recently.

https://www.infosecisland.com/blogview/7797-An-Introduction-to-OSSTMM-Version-3.html

Sincerely,
-pete.

--
Pete Herzog - Managing Director - pete@xxxxxxxxxx
ISECOM - Institute for Security and Open Methodologies