Utilities to scrub LAN trace files

Hey all, hope you're all having a great 2010. I'm working with a
sensitive client that needs to keep information confidential.

I’m looking for the names of the utils that would allow me to change
the real server names and IP addresses from a LAN trace file that was
taken with Wireshark. This would allow me to annonymize the real
client info.

Anyone know ?

--
./Terry Cutler