Re: WRT120N

Yered Céspedes <yered@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Hi all

Does anyone have knowledge of any vulnerability for the Linksys
WRT120N (firmware v1.0.01)? I've been looking around with not much
luck.

I haven't looked or seen any specifically, but I thought I'd mention
that the pauldotcom podcast folk have taken a keen interest in
embedded device security and are constructing a database/wiki of
embedded devices with issues and actively encouraging research, work,
and submissions to the site.

http://www.securityfail.com/index.php/EmbeddedSystems

I think you email either Larry or Paul if you have something to
contribute and need a login. http://pauldotcom.com/contact.html

--
Todd Haverkos, LPT MsCompE
http://haverkos.com/

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

  • WRT120N
    ... Does anyone have knowledge of any vulnerability for the Linksys ... WRT120N (firmware v1.0.01)? ... luck. ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Help with reading/writing FLASH
    ... I would like to port Linux on one embedded device, it's handy barcode ... that the firmware is stored there). ... kind of read/write interfacebut without success. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Unknown Port at LevelOne WBR3460B
    ... to dump the currently running application / firmware and do a static ... Maby you could upgrade the firmware and see if its still ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ...
    (Pen-Test)