Re: IT Security Stencils

http://www.visiocafe.ca/downloads/various/HaydenSearle/McAfee_Visio.zip

mcafee has some good 'virus!' and 'hacker' type icons.

On 04/26/10 16:50, Wardell Motley wrote:
All,

In the next few weeks I am preparing a Microsoft Visio Diagram for an
External\Internal Pen Test of our organization but as I look out over
the internet I have been unable to find any Information security
related Visio Stencils.I mean none what so ever and I believe in
exhausting my google and dogpile resources extensively.What I am
basically looking for is something like a bad guy stencil you know
maybe a guy wearing shades could represent my blackhat and a green BIO
symbol could be a infected machine out on the
DMZ.Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! If it cant be in Vizio I
could possibly try out something else.But Let me know!

Cheers,

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

  • Re: IT Security Stencils
    ... In the next few weeks I am preparing a Microsoft Visio Diagram for an ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ... Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. ... IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Graduate CS Pen Testing Class
    ... You can find a really good free online course at MetaSploit Unleashed. ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ... Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. ... IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Different ways to portscan IPS
    ... Scripting netcat to do a connect only scan worked for my team. ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ... Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. ... IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: web application scanner question
    ... Information Assurance Certification Review ... do a proper penetration test. ... IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full ... practical examination in order to become certified. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: c|eh v7 - study material
    ... actually do a proper penetration test. ... full practical examination in order to become certified. ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ...
    (Pen-Test)