Re: Perfect Storm part 1

On May 7, 2010, at 1:55 PM, Alex Fiuvertiz wrote:

They don't have it any more. Just the slides. That's what caused the problem.
A couple of persons have said they might have it somewhere deep down
the drives and I have made contact to one of them (thank you both).
I'll get back with a success/fail message.

I followed the link, logged in with my SANS credentials and am listening to it at this moment.

John