Re: IT Security Stencils

http://www.h2hc.com.br/wallpapers/wall_Carol_01.jpg

Maybe you can adapt those images...

--

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 3:42 PM, Flavio do Carmo Junior
<carmo.flavio@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.h2hc.com.br/wallpapers/wall_Carol_01.jpg

Maybe you can adapt those images...

--

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 2:29 PM, 51l3n73y3s <51l3n7@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Why don't you search for images from http://images.google.com and paste them
in Visio. It's supported.

Regards, Sandeep

From: "Wardell Motley" <infowarrior0@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 5:20 AM
To: <pen-test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IT Security Stencils

All,

In the next few weeks I am preparing a Microsoft Visio Diagram for an
External\Internal Pen Test of our organization but as I look out over
the internet I have been unable to find any Information security
related Visio Stencils.I mean none what so ever and I believe in
exhausting my google and dogpile resources extensively.What I am
basically looking for is something like a bad guy stencil you know
maybe a guy wearing shades could represent my blackhat and a green BIO
symbol could be a infected machine out on the
DMZ.Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! If it cant be in Vizio I
could possibly try out something else.But Let me know!

Cheers,

Board

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can
actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a
full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually
do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full
practical examination in order to become certified.
http://www.iacertification.org

Atenciosamente,

Flávio do Carmo Júnior
Florianópolis/SC

Atenciosamente,

Flávio do Carmo Júnior
Florianópolis/SC

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

  • RE: Which Commercial Web App Scanner?
    ... so assuming that leaves WebInspect and Acunetix ... actually do a proper penetration test. ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Pentest exams
    ... would be a dynamic duo of pen testing certs. ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ... Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually ... do a proper penetration test. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Fwd: Evaluating pentesters
    ... (Being a pen-tester). ... usually get a good feel of how they work and some of the methodologies ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ... Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Pentesting lab
    ... Most pros that I have ever heard of/met/read use Metasploit. ... One subject is pen-testing and second subject is malware analysis. ... actually do a proper penetration test. ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Pentesting lab