Re: IT Security Stencils

Hi,

I usually use this picture for a bad guy in my drawings. http://a795.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/27/l_58987d3241776b23b6748be1deb5167a.jpg
he's the perfect representation of "hiding in plain sight" which I belief is what the "bad guys" are doing today.

HTH,

On 27 Apr 2010, at 01:50, Wardell Motley wrote:

All,

In the next few weeks I am preparing a Microsoft Visio Diagram for an
External\Internal Pen Test of our organization but as I look out over
the internet I have been unable to find any Information security
related Visio Stencils.I mean none what so ever and I believe in
exhausting my google and dogpile resources extensively.What I am
basically looking for is something like a bad guy stencil you know
maybe a guy wearing shades could represent my blackhat and a green BIO
symbol could be a infected machine out on the
DMZ.Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! If it cant be in Vizio I
could possibly try out something else.But Let me know!

Cheers,

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org