Re: Professional Scrpt Kiddies vs Real Talent

Translation: "0ur cR3w 1$ l33t HaX0rz - 3v3ry0n3 3l$3 r l4m3rz +
Sk1dd13s! gR33tz to dIn0 D@I z0V - k3vIn fInI$73RRe -l@nD0N FuLL3R -
r0b3r7 gR@H@m - j3r3miah Gr055m@n - l@rry HigH5MI7h - 8IlLy h0FfM@n
-mikk0 Hyppon3n - d@n K@miN5KY - p@uL k0CH3R - N@7e L@w$0N - D@viD
LI7cHfi3Ld - Ch@Rl3$ mILl3R - J3FF M055 - J0se n@z@ri0 - J0@nN@
RU7k0W$k@ U 6Uy$ R r0xoR$!!!"

I guess the white hats are not so different from the black hats after all...

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

  • Re: Snape *did* hate Harry
    ... white hats and black hats. ... I think "good" is just to simplistic a term for Snape. ... Harry with the information he needed to ultimately defeat Voldemort. ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: Call to arms - INFORMATION ANARCHY
    ... Unfortunately, the black hats *do* know more than the white hats, and always have. ... It's a matter of keeping the white hats informed, and allowing free and open discussion amongst the wider community. ... Have Microsoft ever been wrong about the severity of a security flaw in any of their OSes or applications? ... This is true of all vendors, commercial or open source or otherwise. ...
    (NT-Bugtraq)
  • Re: PYASID: Demons on the Good Side
    ... >>> teams set up, White Hats and Black Hats, and you want to hear ... >>> opportunities are thin) and signs up with Black Hats instead? ... and my sister is a vampire slayer, her best friend is a witch who ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • FW: Information Anarchy
    ... The black hats and the white hats are both very talented - generally, ... Any alternative to full disclosure that I've seen is primarily designed ... The script kiddies are a major problem, but the hard core black hats ...
    (NT-Bugtraq)
  • Re: PYASID: Demons on the Good Side
    ... >> teams set up, White Hats and Black Hats, and you want to hear ... >> opportunities are thin) and signs up with Black Hats instead? ... Toss in "other White Hats are clueless dolts" and you get She-Go ... >No. I'm asking for good characters that go over to the bad side, ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)