Re: Professional Scrpt Kiddies vs Real Talent

Translation: "0ur cR3w 1$ l33t HaX0rz - 3v3ry0n3 3l$3 r l4m3rz +
Sk1dd13s! gR33tz to dIn0 D@I z0V - k3vIn fInI$73RRe -l@nD0N FuLL3R -
r0b3r7 gR@H@m - j3r3miah Gr055m@n - l@rry HigH5MI7h - 8IlLy h0FfM@n
-mikk0 Hyppon3n - d@n K@miN5KY - p@uL k0CH3R - N@7e L@w$0N - D@viD
LI7cHfi3Ld - Ch@Rl3$ mILl3R - J3FF M055 - J0se n@z@ri0 - J0@nN@
RU7k0W$k@ U 6Uy$ R r0xoR$!!!"

I guess the white hats are not so different from the black hats after all...

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

  • Re: Snape *did* hate Harry
    ... white hats and black hats. ... I think "good" is just to simplistic a term for Snape. ... Harry with the information he needed to ultimately defeat Voldemort. ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: Call to arms - INFORMATION ANARCHY
    ... Unfortunately, the black hats *do* know more than the white hats, and always have. ... It's a matter of keeping the white hats informed, and allowing free and open discussion amongst the wider community. ... Have Microsoft ever been wrong about the severity of a security flaw in any of their OSes or applications? ... This is true of all vendors, commercial or open source or otherwise. ...
    (NT-Bugtraq)
  • Re: PYASID: Demons on the Good Side
    ... >>> teams set up, White Hats and Black Hats, and you want to hear ... >>> opportunities are thin) and signs up with Black Hats instead? ... and my sister is a vampire slayer, her best friend is a witch who ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • FW: Information Anarchy
    ... The black hats and the white hats are both very talented - generally, ... Any alternative to full disclosure that I've seen is primarily designed ... The script kiddies are a major problem, but the hard core black hats ...
    (NT-Bugtraq)
  • Re: Understanding SEO Factions
    ... Black Hats vs. ... White Hats, it is probably best you should. ... never meant to be tossed around like dead minnows in the compost heaps ... a-tremble in its darkest SEO places. ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)