Re: DNS Pen-Test Tools

To: dpfrommer@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: pen-test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey dpfrommer,

You could take a look at these 2 tools. They do partialy where you are
looking for.

Fierce.
http://ha.ckers.org/fierce/

DNSWalk:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dnswalk/

You could also take a look at the older tool list from Backtrack 3.

It's still up. http://backtrack.offensive-security.com/index.php/Tools

2010/3/4 Shohn Trojacek <trojacek@xxxxxxxxx>

The site is down. Does anyone have a mirror?