Re: Latest Chinese Attacks on Google

infowarrior0@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
All,

I wanted to see if anyone knew of any of the technical aspects behind the recent attack on google via china.
I know Idefense supposedly posted a paper on the attack that was later recanted.Can anyone provide any insight on this?

Thanks,
InfoWarrio0

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/advisory/979352.mspx

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

  • Latest Chinese Attacks on Google
    ... I wanted to see if anyone knew of any of the technical aspects behind the recent attack on google via china. ... I know Idefense supposedly posted a paper on the attack that was later recanted.Can anyone provide any insight on this? ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Latest Chinese Attacks on Google
    ... I wanted to see if anyone  knew of any of the technical aspects behind the recent attack on google via china. ... I know Idefense supposedly posted a paper on the attack that was later recanted.Can anyone provide any insight on this? ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Latest Chinese Attacks on Google
    ... I wanted to see if anyone knew of any of the technical aspects behind the recent attack on google via china. ... I know Idefense supposedly posted a paper on the attack that was later recanted.Can anyone provide any insight on this? ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Highly undesirable postings
    ... All this crap is posted from China addresses. ... lookup and eliminate stuff from [Google and China]. ... the Russian spammers can do this sort of attack. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)