Re: Nessus, Harmful?

Actually it all depends on the plugins you are enabling for the scan.

Regards.

2010/1/7, Zaki Akhmad <zakiakhmad@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hello,

I want to do a nessus scanning, but before I'd like to know is it
nessus scanning harmful? Because I don't want to make the server down.

Thanks!
--
Zaki Akhmad

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually
do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full
practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org