Re: Nessus, Harmful?

Actually it all depends on the plugins you are enabling for the scan.

Regards.

2010/1/7, Zaki Akhmad <zakiakhmad@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hello,

I want to do a nessus scanning, but before I'd like to know is it
nessus scanning harmful? Because I don't want to make the server down.

Thanks!
--
Zaki Akhmad

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually
do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full
practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

  • Re: OSCP ?
    ... I like to say that the OSCP training is like a set of carpenter tools. ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ... IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical ... IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: OSCP ?
    ... Also IMHO if they exam was like the material then where is the challenge? ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ... IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical ... IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Software to Correlate traffic from various devices
    ... Information Assurance Certification Review ... IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require ... a full practical examination in order to become certified. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Software to Correlate traffic from various devices
    ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ... IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: OSCP ?
    ... exploits and practice other chapters covered in the course. ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ... IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical ... IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified. ...
    (Pen-Test)