Re: Exploiting IPC$

Try nmap scripts smb-enum-shares and smb-brute, always result =)

Halley

2009/12/29 Jerome Athias <jerome.athias@xxxxxxx>

scan/check for administrative shares
Admin$
C$

(you can find a ton of tools for this task)

then you can try a bruteforce attack
https://www.securinfos.info/outils-securite-hacking/ipc$crack.rar
THCHydra

RPC/DCOM sploits
Metasploit Framework

G00D L\_/CK
And Happy New Hacking Y3aR!

/JA

Le 28/12/2009 12:11, Himanshu Goyal a écrit :

Hello,

Can somebody share how to exploit port 445. I am doing a VA and found
port 445 open.

When I try to connect IPC$, it says access denied.

Thanks

Cheers-
Himanshu

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org