Self Studies - Pentesting

Hi guys.

Inspired by the thread "CEH or OSCP?" I started thinking... What can I learn by myself?

This courses/certs are pretty good and stuff, but they are not AT ALL sufficient for your entire career, of course.
What would you study by yourself, considering that you already know everything on the CEH and OSCP certs?
--
Leandro Quibem Magnabosco.

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

  • RE: Self Studies - Pentesting
    ... On Behalf Of Wim Remes ... I don't know for CEH, but OSCP, imho is more of a catalyst to study ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: CEH or OSCP?
    ... If you wanna learn hundred of security tools go for CEH. ... If you wanna learn how to crete basic hacking tools go for OSCP. ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Self Studies - Pentesting
    ... Inspired by the thread "CEH or OSCP?" ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ... IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: CEH or OSCP?
    ... As far as my experience in CEH (I've been teaching this course for about ... OSCP is a great course but you really need to know what you are doing, ... CEH is only for the professionals working in organizations. ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: CEH or OSCP?
    ... OSCP is much much better than CEH in terms of the course materials and ... I think C|EH is great but the OSCP is way better. ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ...
    (Pen-Test)