LAMP and postfix-dovecot security

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

  • Re: Starting a host
    ... > A friend of mine and I are going to startup a host on the internet. ... > like to read about these services in order to know about any security ... > clients that are into the music industry. ... > or if you could suggest good books on security issues, administrating ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: What are the best OSS discussion group apps?
    ... thomas fisher wrote: ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (Ubuntu)