Re: List of Computer-based Security Testing Methodologies

Hi all,
Can anyone tell what computer-based security testing methodologies are
available?

The only one I've found was OSSTMM. Does anyone know another else?

Best regards,

--
Eduardo dos Santos

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

  • RE: List of Computer-based Security Testing Methodologies
    ... Spanish or English? ... Web Application Hackers Handbook (book) ... The only one I've found was OSSTMM. ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • OSSTMM 3 Sample released
    ... To show the progress of the OSSTMM 3 we have released a 20 page sample with the ToC included. ... You'll see the graphics have not been put in nor the new cover attached and there's still some chapters missing and 2 needing editing but this sample should give you a good idea of the extensive content we're working with and how far we've come since the Lite version was released. ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Ending the Security Business of Guessing
    ... A new post here showing the big changes in OSSTMM 3: ... "What if a Risk Assessment is no longer the best way to evaluate an organization or prepare it for future threats? ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Pentest Criteria
    ... The OSSTMM is "open source" because it doesn't hide the method inside some tool or checklist. ... As for the people who invested in learning the OSSTMM and applying it in business, including training, they have all gotten newer, better security knowledge out of the process than all that other garbage that calls itself security out there. ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • [Tool Update Announcement] inspathx
    ... Best regards, ... YGN Ethical Hacker Group ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ...
    (Pen-Test)