Re: Which Commercial Web App Scanner?

Onur YILMAZ escribió:
You can try it Netsparker Web Application Security Scanner:
www.mavitunasecurity.com

Any idea about the (aprox.) price? I had a quick look to their website and
it's currently in beta stage, I don't think they are selling yet. Since
they're beginning, I suppose it should be more near to Acunetix's price
range than Appscan/Webinspect's but who knows...

PS: Norma, if you discarded Appscan due to its price then forget WebInspect
too!. It will also be more difficult for you to get an eval version from a
big company like HP or IBM, than from smaller ones (I'd evaluate Acunetix,
if I were you).

Cheers,
-Roman

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

  • Re: i need help
    ... quantity best, the price is the lowest in the world, i think you will ... Our Website: ... we sell all kinds of famous guitars. ...
    (uk.music.guitar)
  • Re: 2006 SFP forms (england).
    ... I hadn't had chance to go onto the website to check ... Defra announced today that the Rural Payments Agency will now ... So why don't we say the price is to low, ... We WILL get the regs ...
    (uk.business.agriculture)
  • Re: Troubles with Holland America
    ... Speaking of the spammers, one contacted me to say that he would post ... "poop ship" yesterday and there are his ads with links to his website. ... The price went up hugely, since we got a good discount for the back to ... Our travel agent sent us confirmation of deposit which we received on ...
    (rec.travel.cruises)
  • Re: Do not grind Aluminum?
    ... Then I sent them an email chastising them for a poor sales ... I finally did find the product but not a price. ... have our nearest sales representative contact you. ... Now section of our website, ...
    (sci.engr.joining.welding)
  • Re: :: Genesis of the Daleks - wrap-around DVD cover!
    ... Your website has a links page. ... I'm not blindly attacking them; ... impression that your site is somehow the official site. ... simply the amazon pre-order price which you have linked to. ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)