Re: Pentest exams

I did not have time with personal and work issues to finish the Offensive Security labs; now I don't have the $200 for another month to make sure I've got things down prior to taking their Challenge. 3K is an impossible nut right now; which makes things a little rougher in a cert-centric hiring environment.

Robert Portvliet wrote:
Taking the course from EC-Council allows you to circumvent the 2 years
of experience requirement.

A big advantage to taking the SANS courses as opposed to just
challenging the exam is that the exams are open book, so you're going
to kind of want access to the SANS course materials.

I'd love to take Security 560, but 3k is a heck of nut to crack right now...