Re: Web App Script Capture

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

  • Re: Saving Form Data Across a Session Timeout
    ... somehow the app checks to see if there is an active ... When the user logs in successfully, it then submits the form and then closes ... > session has timed out. ... > submitting) somehow and to let the user re-log in and have the first page ...
  • time out issue
    ... web.config file but somehow it always time out sooner than that (such as ... somehow it won't even redirect to the login page after idle for 20 ... but the session is gone since I can't retrieve any data from ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: CAPTCHA and multiple users problem ?
    ... the server script will verify the code ... Somehow I think this is going to create problem. ... but the session name is unchanged. ... clicks SUBMIT will find that the verification code is incorrect. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Cant get DataSource of a repeater, returns null
    ... only the data necessary to render the control in the form of repeater items. ... could just pull out an ArrayList. ... it somehow (in the Session if it's specific per-user), or ni HttpCache if it's global... ...