Re: Automatic web application security profiling

paros or burp would be your best guess for spidering the site looking
for post/get requests. If your going to do that you might as well
proxy through something running rat proxy to pick up any vulns
passively while spidering. Just a thought. It would also help you
indentifiy the potential vectors that require more effort to exploit.

Anthony Cicalla