Re: SWF assesment

SWFscan from HP.It is a freeware

--- On Thu, 9/3/09, Serg B <sergeslists@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Serg B <sergeslists@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: SWF assesment
To: pen-test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, September 3, 2009, 11:16 AM
Hi all

Does anyone know of a tool that would allow me to
query/execute
arbitrary methods within a currently loaded flash app?

E.g.

Go to a web page, server serves a SWF file, SWF file is
loaded and
does whatever... I would like to be able to invoke
individual methods
and properties inside the SWF file, while it's loaded in
the web
browser.

Thanks
   Serg

Certification Review Board

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that
you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and
CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to
become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org