crack.pl v3

hi guys
i'm proud to be about to release the third version of crack.pl added
features include rainbowtable lookup within seconds and addition of lm
hashes.
please check out the tool and report any bugs in svn at
code.google.com/p/kalgecin.
hope to hear from you guys

Kalgecin
http://kalgecin.110mb.com
http://kalgecin.blogspot.com

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

  • Re: compiling exploit code
    ... The coding syntax per se has NOT changed, it is a standard after all. ... Implementation regarding specific features indeed does changes. ... Original coder indicated in the source to compile it under VS v. 6. ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • [Tool] crack.pl
    ... hashes. ... It's available on svn from ... Please file bugs under Issues on ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: Password Audit (AD Domain hashes)
    ... audit the hashes for AD domain member accounts that from my research live ... tools that dump hashes from the AD Database ntds.dit so I can import them ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ...
    (Pen-Test)