Re: Sonic Wall .exp format?

I found a few .exp files by googling and decoded them. They are
indeed base64 and in this format:

option1=off&addr1=0.0.0.0&someotheroption=on&someotheroption1=true

etc... No line terminators.

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 16:48, Ben Greenfield<bcg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is anyone familiar with the Sonic Wall .exp format?  I've done some
Google searches, and it sounds like it's just a base 64 encoded plain
text file.  I have a Sonic Wall config in plain text that I'd like to
convert to the .exp format, without access to the Sonic Wall device
itself.  I'd like to feed the .exp file to a tool that expects the
.exp format.

I took the plain text file and stripped out the newline characters
with awk and then base 64 encoded that with openssl, but I have the
feeling that some important formatting is being lost (or that the .exp
format maybe isn't base64).

Has anyone got a good method for converting a plain text Sonic Wall
config into a .exp without losing that formatting?

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

  • Re: Sonic Wall .exp format?
    ... Yes they are Base64 files. ... SW does this because they use the SAME format in the management interface ... Obtaining a base .exp file for the intended appliance ... Information Assurance Certification Review ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Saving tables in text format
    ... > I have a table in Word that I want to save in text format. ... > British authors Asia Europe Anglo-Saxon (exp. ... > BJIR ... > IRJ ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.general)
  • Saving tables in text format
    ... I have a table in Word that I want to save in text format. ... British authors Asia Europe Anglo-Saxon (exp. ... BJIR ... IRJ ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.general)
  • Re: Fast evaluation of exponential function
    ... but neither the stand alone C code or turning into a mex ... If you are familiar with the 754 format, ... sixteen decimal place accuracy that is obtained with matlab's 'exp' itself. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)