From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Criss Billie -
Sterling
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 10:19 AM
To: Susan Bradley; Hénarès Sébastien
Cc: Erin Carroll; alfredhuger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; pen-
test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; focus-ids@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: So long and thanks a bunch!

Just a thought, but the objection to the "private" email message may
have had something to do with using the term "I'll try to keep taking
good care of your "baby". I did a double-take on that one myself and
imagine that there is a bit of a language barrier some subscribers may
be experiencing that may throw them off. I can understand why someone
may object to the email if it were an actual real-life human "baby" you
were referring to.