From: Adriel T. Desautels <ad_lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: James Copeland <james.copeland@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Hy Zaret <hyzaret@xxxxxxxxx>, pen-test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: To go to University - For the CISSP etc. - Good idea/Bad
idea???
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 17:32:07 -0400

Bill gates doesn't have a degree.

On Aug 6, 2009, at 3:11 PM, James Copeland wrote:

What I have found is that school is the way to go. People will look
at you with your certifications but without the college degree to
"back them up" that is all that they will do. Another good reason for
college is that some employers will bump that pay up for just having a
degree, no matter even if it is underwater basket weaving. Good luck.

Jimmy