Pen Testings a IPhone, SmartPhone, etc

Hello Everyone, i have a project for my cleint to pen-test there Blackberries, Smartphones and IPhones, can anyone point me to a good location to find a good outline and tools for the test.

Thanks --John

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

  • RE: Which Commercial Web App Scanner?
    ... so assuming that leaves WebInspect and Acunetix ... actually do a proper penetration test. ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Pentest exams
    ... would be a dynamic duo of pen testing certs. ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ... Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually ... do a proper penetration test. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Fwd: Evaluating pentesters
    ... (Being a pen-tester). ... usually get a good feel of how they work and some of the methodologies ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ... Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Pentesting lab
    ... Most pros that I have ever heard of/met/read use Metasploit. ... One subject is pen-testing and second subject is malware analysis. ... actually do a proper penetration test. ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Pentesting lab