Re: sniffing files from ftp session

2009/6/2 Robert Jaroszuk <zim@xxxxx>:
Hi all.

Hi Robert,

I need a sniffer which could sniff and save files from ftp traffic.
I think about something silimar to filesnarf or mailsnarf (dsniff).
Anyone knows such tool ?

Maybe Honeysnap[1]? - not directly from ftp traffic but from pcap
file(s) or just tcpflow[2].

BTW: Honeysnap == tcpflow + shell script.

[1] - https://projects.honeynet.org/honeysnap/attachment/wiki/WikiStart/USAGE
[2] - http://www.circlemud.org/~jelson/software/tcpflow/

Cheers,
--
Przemyslaw Skowron, <przemyslaw.skowron {at} gmail.com>