Re: sniffing files from ftp session

2009/6/2 Robert Jaroszuk <zim@xxxxx>:
Hi all.

Hi Robert,

I need a sniffer which could sniff and save files from ftp traffic.
I think about something silimar to filesnarf or mailsnarf (dsniff).
Anyone knows such tool ?

Maybe Honeysnap[1]? - not directly from ftp traffic but from pcap
file(s) or just tcpflow[2].

BTW: Honeysnap == tcpflow + shell script.

[1] -
[2] -

Przemyslaw Skowron, <przemyslaw.skowron {at}>

This list is sponsored by: Information Assurance Certification Review Board

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.