Re: Automated wireless testing script

Hi,

Just recently I wrote a program for testing wireless security. The
program automates another program called aircrack-ng.
Will crack all wireless access point in one command. No need to type
anything, just hit enter. Useful if you find it daunting
to type commands while roaming around the client's premises during
the wireless assessment. Check out the videos at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYWe4_zcY-I

Please comment so I can make improvements before releasing it.. Thanks.

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

  • Re: Automated wireless testing script (Project Page Created)
    ... Crack all access points within the range in one go!! ... Just recently I wrote a program for testing wireless security. ...  to type commands while roaming around the client's premises during ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: [SLE] Wireless eth0 or wlan0 ?????
    ... ifcfg-wlan-0 that contains the wireless parameters. ... >wlan0 ifup: ... >Timeout waiting for command completion. ... I'm setting the encryption keys with iwconfig. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Wireless IOS upgrade on 881W
    ... The info below is on the right track - use the "archive download" command ... to load the tarball into the AP801's flash. ... However the integrated AP - do I load the file as it is on ... ~ There is a command to connect to the wireless module ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Re: [SLE] Wireless eth0 or wlan0 ?????
    ... "iwconfig" and tried to start it using "ifup". ... my wireless is still not working. ... wlan0 ifup: ... Timeout waiting for command completion. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Problems with wireless after update to 9.2
    ... > I update according to the Suse Watcher. ... Upon reboot, ... Could you boot up with your wireless card and try that? ... The output from each command gets put into a .log file in the /tmp ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)