Re: Automated wireless testing script

Hi,

Just recently I wrote a program for testing wireless security. The
program automates another program called aircrack-ng.
Will crack all wireless access point in one command. No need to type
anything, just hit enter. Useful if you find it daunting
to type commands while roaming around the client's premises during
the wireless assessment. Check out the videos at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYWe4_zcY-I

Please comment so I can make improvements before releasing it.. Thanks.