Re: AMF capture, edit and replay tools

Serg B wrote:
Hi All

Is anyone aware of any tools out there that would allow me to capture,
edit and replay AMF traffic? Edit and replay are the important once...

Thanks
Serg

The latest version of WebScarab, available at

<http://dawes.za.net/rogan/webscarab/webscarab-current.zip>

can edit AMF and AMF3 packets.

Rogan

No time or budget for traveling to a training course in this fiscal year? Check out the online penetration testing courses available at InfoSec Institute. More than a boring "talking head", train in our virtual labs for a total hands-on training experience. Get the certs you need as well: CEH, CPT, CEPT, ECSA, LPT.

http://www.infosecinstitute.com/request_online_training.html

  • Re: limit number of rows in vb.net datagrid
    ... it opens the Part code form for the user to choose the ... > User is able to perform Add, Edit and Delete function on data entry form. ... > It is connected to ms sql database. ... It is able to capture the Enter ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: AMF capture, edit and replay tools
    ... I haven't had a chance to play with it yet, ... Serg B wrote: ... Edit and replay are the important once... ... InfoSec Institute ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Anyone install Nikon Capture NX yet?
    ... Like with Capture 4.4, the app shows you the edits that you've applied. ... You can uncheck an edit to disable it. ... Capture Editor is still happily installed side by side in my PC btw. ... I want to know how the install went on a Windows XP platform. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: DVD quality noticeably lower than original tape
    ... You're starting off wrong by degrading the quality before you even start ... You didn't mention "how" you were capturing the video, ... want to capture the analog audio/video output of the camcorder. ... LOTS of disk space to store and edit digital video. ...
    (rec.video.desktop)
  • Re: capture software
    ... you can edit Media Center recordings with the right software. ... There's a few free ones at www.thegreenbutton.com and I use Video ReDo Plus ... MovieMaker using a regular screen capture program but I'll admit I haven't ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)