Re: AMF capture, edit and replay tools

You may want to look at Charles proxy:

http://www.charlesproxy.com/

-Phil

Serg B wrote:
Hi All

Is anyone aware of any tools out there that would allow me to capture,
edit and replay AMF traffic? Edit and replay are the important once...

Thanks
Serg

Tired of using other people's tools? Why not learn how to write your own exploits? InfoSec Institute's Advanced Ethical Hacking class teaches you how to write stack and heap buffer overflow exploits for Windows and Linux. Gain your Certified Expert Penetration Tester (CEPT) cert as well.

http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/advanced_ethical_hacking_training.html

Tired of using other people's tools? Why not learn how to write your own exploits? InfoSec Institute's Advanced Ethical Hacking class teaches you how to write stack and heap buffer overflow exploits for Windows and Linux. Gain your Certified Expert Penetration Tester (CEPT) cert as well.

http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/advanced_ethical_hacking_training.html

  • Re: AMF capture, edit and replay tools
    ... I haven't had a chance to play with it yet, ... Serg B wrote: ... Edit and replay are the important once... ... InfoSec Institute ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: AMF capture, edit and replay tools
    ... Serg B wrote: ... Is anyone aware of any tools out there that would allow me to capture, ... Edit and replay are the important once... ... InfoSec Institute ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: limit number of rows in vb.net datagrid
    ... it opens the Part code form for the user to choose the ... > User is able to perform Add, Edit and Delete function on data entry form. ... > It is connected to ms sql database. ... It is able to capture the Enter ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: Anyone install Nikon Capture NX yet?
    ... Like with Capture 4.4, the app shows you the edits that you've applied. ... You can uncheck an edit to disable it. ... Capture Editor is still happily installed side by side in my PC btw. ... I want to know how the install went on a Windows XP platform. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: DVD quality noticeably lower than original tape
    ... You're starting off wrong by degrading the quality before you even start ... You didn't mention "how" you were capturing the video, ... want to capture the analog audio/video output of the camcorder. ... LOTS of disk space to store and edit digital video. ...
    (rec.video.desktop)