Tools to perform auto sec testing on Java Applications

Hi everyone,

Can any body suggest some good tools to perform sec testing for Java
applications?

It's a client server based application, with apache server in picture as
an application server.

Thanks
Amardeep

Tired of using other people's tools? Why not learn how to write your own exploits? InfoSec Institute's Advanced Ethical Hacking class teaches you how to write stack and heap buffer overflow exploits for Windows and Linux. Gain your Certified Expert Penetration Tester (CEPT) cert as well.

http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/advanced_ethical_hacking_training.html

  • Re: Explanation of an error message
    ... Can't edit Org Chart, Graph, Excel (error msg: "server application, source ... You might be able to fix each picture ... awesome - powerpoint backgrounds, ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: 2GB virtual memory for each process?
    ... "Niki Estner" wrote in message ... > available for server OS's... ... > application to access more than 4 GB of memory. ... Very high quality and large picture, in say 8 colors instead of the usual 4 ...
  • Identifying individual users who all use a shared access database.
    ... I have two users, Andrew and Nancy, who each have their own computer ... resides on a network server. ... Andrew's computer sees the path to the picture folder ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • Re: Desktop wallpaper
    ... I deleted it from the server I stored it on. ... I played a prank on a coworker by putting is face on a picture of Barney ... purple dinosaur and set it as his desktop wall paper through a GPO. ... Is there any way to permanently remove the prank wall paper from his ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Identifying individual users who all use a shared access database.
    ... resides on a network server. ... folder containing jpegs of the employee pictures. ... Andrew's computer sees the path to the picture folder ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)