Re: Best attack strategy for a Red Team?

I am not too sure if you have any restrictions on types of attack.
I would try DRDoS simplest and fasted way to bring down the servers specially when uptime is considered. Make sure you search for port 8080 webservers,and any other TCP servers running above TCP port 1023 that way you can by pass the firewall rule blocking the Source port 1-1023 for servers.

Once you throttle the small T1 lines or make their IDS/IPS failopen then you can try with other attacks as well.

Hope this helps,

Regards,
Vijay Upadhyaya
CISSP,