Re: LDAP Injection

Hi Jon,

You can give a try to SecurityQA Toolbar from iSEC Partners.

More Info: http://www.isecpartners.com/SecurityQAToolbar.html

---
Nikhil Wagholikar
Practice Lead | Security Assessment & Digital Forensics
Network Intelligence (I) Pvt. Ltd. [NII Consulting]
Web: http://www.niiconsulting.com/
Comprehensive Information Security Training
http://www.niiconsulting.com/services/education/Training%20Calendar.html