Re: Default Admin Account

I don't much like the Insurance Industry analogy, since I consider them to be unethical at best.

But to use the analogy you have suggested, Gary broke the law and should be penalised but I bet he's glad Obama is closing Guantanamo. As for the insurance company not paying out due to negligence of the owner, the staff responsible should (have been) sacked and banned from ever gaining any Government clearance.

Paul

J.Hart, Elec.Eng.Tech. wrote:
That's exactly what I am trying to figure out - who is at fault and
who should take ownership. If it were a car and I left the keys in it
and it was stolen, if the perpetrator was caught her would be charged,
but my insurance company would not cover me cause I left the car in an
unsecure state. So both take ownership - is it the same as in this
situation?