Vulnerability scanners don't work
- From: "Adriel T. Desautels" <ad_lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 13:18:19 -0500
Greetings all. I've finished another entry on our blog. This time the entry was about why vulnerability scanners do not work. It goes into a little bit of detail and is intended for the average reader. My goal was to help to educate people about what vulnerability scanning really is.
For the record, I did add the email address of this list to my blogger so that entries are automatically posted to this list. If anyone is against me doing that, or if that is a violation of the list policy then please let me know and I'll stick with this method of letting people know. (I'm not sure if it worked hence why I'm writing this email).
Anyway, here's the latest entry:
As always, comments are more than welcome.
Adriel T. Desautels
Subscribe to our blog
- Prev by Date: Re: clue on shell
- Next by Date: launching CeWL 2
- Previous by thread: 12 reasons Why Pen test Won't die in 2009?
- Next by thread: Re: Vulnerability scanners don't work