Re: clue on shell

thanks for helping,i didn't know about the makesrc.pl from sqlninja, nice tip!
i've checked the server for TFTP,as well FTP but they seem disabled.
is IIS (by default) able to write on the webroot? This is a dumb
question, i know that, i'm not a MS user for a long time...

Relevant Pages

  • Re: IIS 6.0 FTP
    ... The IIS is running, along with the FTP ... There is no other FTP service on this server. ... I understand your have the order entry program, ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.ftp)
  • Re: IIS 6.0 FTP
    ... does not look like the behavior of an IIS FTP server. ... By default, IIS FTP ... using the clients username and password, ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.ftp)
  • Re: IIS 6.0 FTP
    ... Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager ... The Security System detected an authentication error for the server ... I doubt IIS FTP has such feature. ... using the clients username and password, ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.ftp)
  • Re: IIS 6.0 FTP
    ... if your ftp is working first. ... So, go to the remote machine (which allow to connect to your iis server), go ... The ftp server connection msgs you posted, doesn't look like IIS FTP to me. ... clients are using an order entry program created in Microsoft access. ...