Re: clue on shell

Ricardo Mourato wrote:
does anybondy knows how convert a binary in debug script?

Hi,

You can use dbgtool for that purpose
(http://www.toolcrypt.org/tools/dbgtool/dbgtool.zip).
This method is however limited by the size of the executable you want to
upload: the debugger is in 16bits so there's a 64kb limit.

There are other methods without this restriction: base64, or even
including a binary in a VB script.

Regards,
Christophe.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Revised tautology FAQ finally up.
    ... type of videoor Vid2 you would upload to Youtube to represent ... especially be interested in Video type 3, ... purpose, this is the type of video John Wilkins, Dawkins, Burkhard ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Help with id of terrain shown in views from aircraft
    ... I intend to upload a number of pics to Photobucket for this purpose. ... Do you mean "is there something that will attempt to match my images ...
    (uk.rec.photo.misc)
  • Re: An Experiment
    ... The main purpose of RMO MUSIC ... UPLOADS (RMU) is to upload bits of music for others to listen ... Attempts to upload a file greater than 10MB will fail. ... If you want to know the titles you'll have to play ...
    (rec.music.opera)
  • Re: An Experiment
    ... The main purpose of RMO MUSIC ... UPLOADS (RMU) is to upload bits of music for others to listen ... Attempts to upload a file greater than 10MB will fail. ... But are we always going to get the icy glare and the sarcasm ...
    (rec.music.opera)