From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of M.B.Jr.
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2008 9:54 AM
To: Adriel T. Desautels
Cc: pen-test list
Subject: Re: Insecure Security Technologies

Dear Adriel,
we're InfoSec professionals/researchers/students.

As a matter of fact,
the less we spend time filtering, analyzing, allowing and loading web
content
(which forces us to use some sort of those malware vectors called web
browsers),
the quicker your ideas get to our eyes and brains and the safer we get
as well.

Moreover,
my suggestion benefits you, because it creates a redundant (backup)
source for your blog entries.

Merry Christmas,

On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 10:29 AM, Adriel T. Desautels