Several Domains

Hi all
       I am noob and I am on a self learning exercise.
                A friend who has a company has allowed to go ahead and
pursue my reconnaissance exercise on his domain. I cam across something that
I would like maybe anyone to comment on it. What does it mean when I dig a
name for a host getting an ip address and when I do a reverse lookup I get
several names including the one I supplied.  All the returned though belong
to the same owner as I can see from the domain names .

database 3684 (20081211) __________

This list is sponsored by: Cenzic

Security Trends Report from Cenzic
Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve!
Get the latest Q2 2008 Trends Report now