mobile pen test

hi list

I would like to know more about "mobile pen test" The term I heard now a days more frequently.

Thanks in advance.
PenTestr.

Security Trends Report from Cenzic
Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve!
Get the latest Q2 2008 Trends Report now

www.cenzic.com/landing/trends-report

  • Re: mobile pen test
    ... I would like to know more about "mobile pen test" The term I heard now a ... Security Trends Report from Cenzic ... Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Pen testing web servers
    ... What tooldo you recommend? ... Security Trends Report from Cenzic ... Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Acrobat Reader (CVE-2007-5659) Download/Exec Exploit Demo video
    ... Acrobat Reader Download/Exec Exploit Demo Video ... Due to hosting space/bandwidth constrain, I'll not keep the original version ... Security Trends Report from Cenzic ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Exploiting XSS
    ... You also can do phishing by preparing your faked page identical to the ... Now what are the further steps for exploiting XSS completely???? ... Security Trends Report from Cenzic ... Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Port 4662 exploitation
    ... if it is indeed emule/edonkey and nmap returns a version number, ... bunch of open ports. ... Security Trends Report from Cenzic ... Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve! ...
    (Pen-Test)