Re: java source code review

Hi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tools_for_static_code_analysis

Believe this should help.

On Tue, 2008-11-25 at 09:52 +0530, manoj karkhanis wrote:
Hi,

I am working on java source code review.i am searching for tools which
will help me for same.
Our target for code review is finding vulnerabilities security point of view.
if anyone have information about it please share with me.

Thanks in Advance,

Manoj Karkhanis
Analyst

Security Trends Report from Cenzic
Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve!
Get the latest Q2 2008 Trends Report now

www.cenzic.com/landing/trends-report

Warm Regards
Love Wadhwa
RedHat Certified Engg.
Infoedge India Ltd.
Mobile:09818022122

Security Trends Report from Cenzic
Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve!
Get the latest Q2 2008 Trends Report now

www.cenzic.com/landing/trends-report

  • RE: My Frustrations
    ... If you are not an intended recipient you ... Security Trends Report from Cenzic ... Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • [Fwd: Re: My Frustrations]
    ... Subject: My Frustrations ... Security Trends Report from Cenzic ... Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: Pen testing web servers
    ... I haven't had any hands-on time with NTOspider so am ... Security Trends Report from Cenzic ... Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: OSCP
    ... I took the OSCP training earlier this year and thought it was fantastic. ... Security Trends Report from Cenzic ... Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Pen testing web servers
    ... If you want to pay for something like a scanner, well I can't really recommend one. ... Security Trends Report from Cenzic ... Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve! ...
    (Pen-Test)