Re: oscp training location??

It's all on the internet. They give you credentials to connect to
their lab through a VPN, and that's where a lot of the training takes
place. You also get a large PDF textbook and a bunch of videos to
watch (you download them), and access to OSCP student forums. The IRC
channel is also very helpful. But you can do it from wherever you
want.