Re: OSCP

Stephen,
I took the OSCP training earlier this year and thought it was fantastic. It is really technical and shows you how to do a great many thing with Metasploit and other tools on the Backtrack CD. It has a heavy focus on buffer overflows as well, which at times were over my head, but they do a good job of walking you through it. I highly recommend the training as it's some of the more intense I've taken.

Stephen Argent wrote:
Hi there - just out of curiosity, has anyone here taken the "Offensive
Security 101" course to receive the OSCP (Offensive Security Certified
Professional)? I'm curious as to if it is a good course, if it is run
well, and if it's worth the 500+ USD you pay for it. Thanks

Security Trends Report from Cenzic
Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve!
Get the latest Q2 2008 Trends Report now

www.cenzic.com/landing/trends-report

Security Trends Report from Cenzic
Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve!
Get the latest Q2 2008 Trends Report now

www.cenzic.com/landing/trends-report

  • RE: My Frustrations
    ... If you are not an intended recipient you ... Security Trends Report from Cenzic ... Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • [Fwd: Re: My Frustrations]
    ... Subject: My Frustrations ... Security Trends Report from Cenzic ... Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: Pen testing web servers
    ... I haven't had any hands-on time with NTOspider so am ... Security Trends Report from Cenzic ... Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: oscp training location??
    ... The OSCP training is the course. ... Security Trends Report from Cenzic ... Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Cheat Sheets
    ... I am looking for cheat sheets that i can use during work and quick reference ... Security Trends Report from Cenzic ... Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve! ...
    (Pen-Test)