Re: OSCP

Stephen,
I took the OSCP training earlier this year and thought it was fantastic. It is really technical and shows you how to do a great many thing with Metasploit and other tools on the Backtrack CD. It has a heavy focus on buffer overflows as well, which at times were over my head, but they do a good job of walking you through it. I highly recommend the training as it's some of the more intense I've taken.

Stephen Argent wrote:
Hi there - just out of curiosity, has anyone here taken the "Offensive
Security 101" course to receive the OSCP (Offensive Security Certified
Professional)? I'm curious as to if it is a good course, if it is run
well, and if it's worth the 500+ USD you pay for it. Thanks

Security Trends Report from Cenzic
Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve!
Get the latest Q2 2008 Trends Report now

www.cenzic.com/landing/trends-report

Security Trends Report from Cenzic
Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve!
Get the latest Q2 2008 Trends Report now

www.cenzic.com/landing/trends-report

  • RE: My Frustrations
    ... If you are not an intended recipient you ... Security Trends Report from Cenzic ... Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • [Fwd: Re: My Frustrations]
    ... Subject: My Frustrations ... Security Trends Report from Cenzic ... Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: Pen testing web servers
    ... I haven't had any hands-on time with NTOspider so am ... Security Trends Report from Cenzic ... Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: oscp training location??
    ... The OSCP training is the course. ... Security Trends Report from Cenzic ... Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Looking for help against Chinese Hacking Team
    ... Out of curiosity, how do you know that your attackers are Chinese, and not ... Security Trends Report from Cenzic ... Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve! ...
    (Pen-Test)