OSCP

Hi there - just out of curiosity, has anyone here taken the "Offensive
Security 101" course to receive the OSCP (Offensive Security Certified
Professional)? I'm curious as to if it is a good course, if it is run
well, and if it's worth the 500+ USD you pay for it. Thanks

Security Trends Report from Cenzic
Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve!
Get the latest Q2 2008 Trends Report now

www.cenzic.com/landing/trends-report

  • Re: Insecure Security Technologies
    ... Our motive is to educate people who are looking for security providers and security solutions. ... If we end up getting customers as a result of them reading the blog, then thats great, but I'm pretty sure that other "real" providers will benefit too. ... Security Trends Report from Cenzic ... notify the sender and delete this e-mail message. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: Insecure Security Technologies
    ... Subject: Insecure Security Technologies ... If Adriel's blog was ad-laden or provided no useful information I'd ask ... Security Trends Report from Cenzic ... notify the sender and delete this e-mail message. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Looking for help against Chinese Hacking Team
    ... First, when you went through your "waves" of security experts, what ... Injection Vulnerabilities. ... Looking for help against Chinese Hacking Team ... Security Trends Report from Cenzic ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Looking for help against Chinese Hacking Team
    ... You can not perform SQL Injection against a web application that is using properly designed Parameterized Stored Procedures. ... OWASP is the Open Web Application Security Project and it offers sufficient resources to build a secure web application. ... Security Trends Report from Cenzic ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: XSS frameworks
    ... Foundstone has build frameworks like Hacme ... understand security issues and flaws in applications and accordingly ... XSS ... Security Trends Report from Cenzic ...
    (Pen-Test)